Antelope Valley
Login | Register

Return to Archives
Still Having Some Issues Concerning Easements
Posted on Nov 19th, 2009

People using easements must get permission from the private property owner/owners before trespassing on someone else's property.  Easements are not meant for vehicular access, if you feel that someone is crossing your property and you don't want that, then you are to contact the Sheriff's Department at 682-7271.
No Comments